Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where have I been for so long

It seem like ages since I posted on this blog and the year is just flying by. Aussie Dad has been away for a couple of weeks which has made life pretty hectic for me but even with him back I'm having difficulty finding the time. I keep taking photos of what we have been up to but they haven't been making in into regular blog posts and with December almost here that may not change much. I have lots of Advent ideas swirling in my head but none of them have made it into reality yet - fingers crossed they do before the first of December. Anyway here is a little photo guide how we have been spending our days over the last few weeks. 
 Baking and eating

 Playing ball
 Drawing
and painting.
Playing with tongs
 and sorting lots of things.
Playing with dough
Making a splash.
 Trying to keep up with this young man (who is into everything).
and just hanging out. We have also been loving Naturescape at Kings Park but that is a whole other post. Hope to be back in the space again soon!

2 comments:

  1. my goodness your boys are getting soooooo big! and look at that beautiful red hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes my younger boys have their Dads hair so I'm now well and truly outnumbered! I can't believe how big they are getting either - my baby is so grown up all of a sudden!

    ReplyDelete