Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easy Blueberry Muffins

Now that Junior is at school full time I try and bake once a week with Rascal. One of our favorite and simplest recipes is this one for Blueberry Muffins which I found on the side of the frozen berry box.
I often use wholemeal flour or half wholemeal, half white and I prefer to use buttermilk. We also often use mixed berries or raspberries. I love this recipe because you just fling all the dry ingredients into a blow, mix in the wet ingredients, add your berries and then spoon them into the muffin cases to bake.
The mixing doesn't have to be done perfectly which is great for little fingers - in fact it is much better if it isn't over-mixed and both Rascal and Junior love them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe link! We'll give these a go this weekend!

    ReplyDelete