Monday, November 22, 2010

We play with Chalk

This afternoon I thought the boys needed to let of some steam so I started to set up an obstacle course outside. I grabbed some sidewalk chalk to make some footprints on the pavers for them to follow and they both joined in. They were far more interested in colouring in the bricks than following the footsteps. Quick easy entertainment - just how I like it!What quick and easy play activities have you been enjoying this week? “Come over and play at the Childhood 101 We Play link up”

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea I better do it quick on our concrete driveway before we move LOL.
    Great fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son prefers to draw rather than interact with things I have drawn too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We often plomp out the chalk on the concrete at preschool in the afternoons - never fails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting too cold to "chalk" on the sidewalk here (as Tabitha would say). Love how the boys enjoyed their quick easy entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We always have chalk outside. The pavers, walls and even windows are adorned with chalk! Fortunately it always washes away.

    ReplyDelete