Saturday, November 20, 2010

On-the-go Nappy Bags

Earlier this week the boys and I went to Spotlight looking for some curtain fabric (yes I know I'm insane taking three young boys shopping but as a mum I sometimes have to do these things). Anyway, with two of my nieces expecting babies next week, I couldn't resist buying a little of this cute fabric to make some "On-the-go Nappy Bags".
I saw these at Lovely Designs recently so when I saw the fabric I knew what I would make with it. I had planned to start making my Christmas bags this week but they have been put on hold for a week or two.
I used Sharilyn's tutorial but made the bags slightly bigger and filled them with a washable changenmat, wipes, nappies and a little one piece suit.
Junior helped me with threading the ribbon for the bag ties so of course he wants a little bag of his own too - might be good for filling with pencils, note books and stickers to keep him entertained when we are out and about.

2 comments:

  1. You are GOOD. How do you manage to do these things?! I am very impressed! That fabric is adorable. Those new mummies are going to be very happy with these fantastic gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fabric, what a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete