Sunday, August 1, 2010

Little boys birthday bag

This weekend we attended a two year olds birthday party so we made another little birthday bag for the birthday boy. Being a bit short of time I simply appliqued a fabric N onto a calico bag I already had rather than making up my own. We included some stubby pencils, a colouring book and I made a simple personalised note book by printing a cover on some stiff coloured card and binding it using embroidery floss.
I was going to try and borrow a long-armed stapler from work but ran out of time and the embroidery floss seemed to work just as well. These little personalised notebooks aren't quite a sweet as those I saw over at Lovelydesign but I have made them for Junior in the past and he loves the idea of choosing what he wants on the cover and having his own name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment