Thursday, June 10, 2010

We Play - Play dough

Bub is teething and therefore everything goes in his mouth at the moment. This has restricted our arts and crafts options of late because I'm forever extracting chewed crayons, pencils, chalk, felt pens and even paint brushes from his mouth! So this week we have been playing with lots of play dough. This still sometimes finds it's way into his mouth but despite it being pretty salty I don't think it has done any harm. What craft play have you been up to this week? “Come over and play at the Childhood 101 We Play link up”

4 comments:

  1. My kids love play-doh! My 3-year old daughter plays almost every day!

    You might enjoy our We Play post from a few weeks ago. The kids made play-doh sea creatures.
    http://waddleeahchaa.com/2010/05/26/play-doh-sea-creatures-learning-at-its-finest/

    My son is just turned 7 and he still hasn't outgrown play-doh.


    This week we are playing in the dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play dough is a classic toy. Even my 6.5 year old loves it. We take it on holidays with us, its great for in planes and restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have playdough out every single day at preschool, and it never gets old for the kids. (I must confess I like sitting with them and kneading new play dough myself - a great stress relief!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor bub. Teething is the pits. We love playdough and permanently have a freshly cooked batch in the playroom.

    ReplyDelete