Monday, May 24, 2010

Broome Time

Last week we had a lovely family holiday in Broome and enjoyed a little bit of winter warmth. It was our first family holiday to Broome and we splashed out and stayed at the Cable Beach Club Resort.
It is a bit more expensive than some of the other accommodation options but with everything supplied in the family bungalows it made for a very easy family holiday.
I had great plans to take the kids to see all the sights of Broome but I think we all needed some relaxation time so we spent most of the week wandering along the beach and hanging out by the family pool. Junior and I both celebrated birthdays while we were away and my darling husband looked after the boys and packed me off to the day spa for a bit of pampering as a birthday present - all birthdays should be like this!
Now we are back to rainy Perth but have some fantastic memories and plans to do it again next year - if I can convince Aussie Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment