Thursday, April 15, 2010

Junior's Quilt

Well Junior's quilt is finished! I think it was definitely worth my while doing a beginners quilting course because it made me do my "homework" each week to keep up with the class. 6 weeks later I have finished the quilt.
There are a few fudgy bits but on the whole I'm happy with it and now have the confidence to finish my "other quit" I started years ago but then put in the too hard basket!
I have even been looking at fabric to make a similar quilt for Bub - Oh those Kokka Novelty fabrics are so cute for little boys and girls!

1 comment:

  1. This looks fantastic!!!! It came together so well! I love that the class really helped this big project be doable to completion in a relatively short time. I'm also lamenting that the last bit wasn't homework with a show and tell the week after, because I think I need that deadline to make me finish mine... I will look to you for inspiration. Congratulations on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete